Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Cupboard

This is the cupboard where my treats are kept. You can see my nose smudges on the doors.

norman_treat_cupboard_7_2007_a

When I want a treat (which is all the time), I put my nose up against the doors and bang them against the cupboard to make lots of noise! The doors don't fit tight against the cupboard, so I am able to get a good rhythm going!

norman_treat_cupboard_7_2007_b

Woman gets real ticked when I do this, and usually she doesn't give me a treat, because she says I'm a greedy Pete.

norman_treat_cupboard_7_2007_c

I'm sad when I don't get a treat.

Lately, I have taken to standing inside the cupboard while I eat my treat so Woman cannot close the door on me. Sometimes this leads to a second, bonus treat! Woo-hoo! But usually it just leads to more scolding and greedy Pete accusations.

12 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, you are one smart dog! soon you will figure out how to open the cupboard and get your own treat...what will the woman call you then?

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    I don't know how anyone could resist giving that sad little face a million treats.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, you are genius! Pure genius! Especially with the sad face! That's a perfect way to get more treats!

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Excellent sad face Norman. I wish you could teach me how to do that, cause I would probably get a lot more treats if I didn't just look goofy all the time.

    Duke

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Inside the cupboard? That would be so cute. Ask the Woman to take a picture of that if she can!

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    You sure be one smart pup we tells you banging the cupboard doors. What be a greedy Pete?

    Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and little Daisy

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Norman you are so smart you deserve extra treats :)

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    HAHAHAHAH!!! I do the same!!!! And I scratch too!! You should see me! If they fed me every time I scratch the cupboard, I would look like a ball!

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Be careful Norman, the woman may play a trick on you and move those treats!!!!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Acting cute and doing funny things-like banging on the cupboard door-usually leads a pug to getting lots of treats. I'd say your woman isn't very good to you. I mean, look at your face. How could one resist giving that a treat? I think your woman needs the scolding not you.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, now I know you and Chichi are related because we had the same cupboard problem over here and her treats sat on top and she would bang and bang on the cupboard for a treat. We called it "Chichi is playing the drum" We sure do miss our two angels. You keep making plenty of noise for your mama because I think she truly does appreciate it deep down.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger L said…

    Those nose smudges are pretty great! I like how you've taken to standing IN the cupboard. Good tactic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home