Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, July 30, 2007

Doh!

The People saw the Simpsons movie this weekend. They said it was really good, and they have the credentials to judge, because they own all the Simpsons DVDs and really like them a lot. I tried to watch some Simpsons with them once, but I always fall asleep when I look at the TV-thing. I don't know what it is ... it just mesmerizes me and BAM! I'm asleep. So anyway, the People give the movie two thumbs up ... in the air. (Sometimes the People give movies two thumbs up ... their butts. That isn't such a good rating.)

After the movie, the People brought some friends over to our house. I was way excited. We played and I got lots of pettings. I love being doted over! "Oh Norman, you're such a good boy." "Oh, Norman, you're so handsome." It was awesome.

Sunday was not so great, because I got left alone. There was some good snuggle later though, so I was forgiving of the leaving me alone thing.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Winston said…

    My parents took me to see the Simpsons Movie and I agree, it was AWESOME!!! However, Daddy was a bit disappointed but he thinks that he may have been expecting too much, but Mommy loved it.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    You got to go to the theater? Please, share your secret with me!!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Next time people come over and shower you with compliments you should try and record them so you can play them back later on. :)

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    We only like movies with Dogs in them. But we wouldn't want to see any movie that your people rated two thumbs up their butts!

    ~Pug Hugs~
    Duke & Gidget!

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger L said…

    I haven't seen this yet!!! I must get on it!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home