Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Difficult Decision

Last night Woman posed a very difficult question to me ... She opened the treat cupboard, pulled out one of my yummy Lucky Dog treats and said to me, "Norman, do you want this treat or do you want to go to Gammy's house?" Ordinarily, I would have had the treat down my gullet before she even got her hand out of the cupboard, but this was a tough decision that required some thought. I haven't been to Gammy's in several weeks, and I would like to see her, but I am a Greedy Pete and enjoy a treat or seven. I looked at her for a while, then finally decided I would rather go to Gammy's. Woman was impressed with my decision and told me I could have the treat and go to Gammy's, but I didn't trust her, so I didn't take the treat. She eventually dropped the treat on the floor and I reluctantly ate it, hoping she wouldn't notice and take back the trip to the Gammy's. A couple minutes later we hopped in the car and went off to my Gammy's house. Woo-hoo!

Uncle Michael and Aunt Danita are visiting at the Gammy's house. They live in Gainesville. I have been there once. I guess I am supposed to say, "Go gators" for some weird reason, so "Go gators." Uncle Michael is sort of a celebrity at his work because he knows me. My blog seems to be popular among the pug-loving population there. He had his picture made with me and everything. I would sign it for him, but I don't like to let my signature get into the public. He might eBay it or something, and we can't have that now, can we?

7 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Wow, you got the treat AND a trip to Gammy's house? Way to go Norman!
    Oh, and Gidget wants to buy an autographed picture of you. She promises not to sell it on ebay.

    Duke

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Norman!

    You got best of the both world!

    check out http://puggybooboo.blogspot.com for Boo Boo's blog.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Norman seems very smart to me. I would have taken the treat no problem!

    Guido Da Pug

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, you are famous! You should give him your autograph! Maybe charge a small fee for doing so? Oh, and you should totally be a Gators fan. I graduated from UF and it was awesome. Have you thought about college yet, Norman? I highly recommend UF. And, because of your uncle's love of the Gators, he seems like a very gifted man. GO GATORS! (Oh, sorry, I don't know where that came from. I just shout it every now and then...)

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Oh gosh, Page. You're one of those Go Gators people. It's like you're aliens or something ...

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Page said…

    It's true! I bleed orange and blue!

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    OH, NO, NORMAN...not the gators, please....the daddy over here is a SEMINOLE! Would you rather get unlimited treats for being a SEMINOLE over here or get limited treats by being a GATOR down in hicktown...I mean GAINESVILLE?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home