Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Secret Santa Match Ups

The Secret Santa Match Up emails have been sent!

We wrote everyone's name on a little slip of paper and placed all the slips in one of Ian's cool hats. I'm not all that happy in this picture, because this whole Secret Santa thing has cut into my breakfast time.

secret santa names

Then, I drew the names from the hat and sent out emails to everyone.

norman picking secret santa names

We had a fun morning!

Here is a list of blogs who signed up for the Secret Santa exchange. If your blog is on the list, but you have not received an email with your Match Up recipient's name, first check your spam folder, and if the email is not in there, leave me a comment so I can resend the email.

thedevildog.blogspot.com
www.pamr.blogspot.com
wildalaskanmountainpug.blogspot.com
www.roythepug.com
magnoliasun.blogspot.com
www.jemimajones.blogspot.com
jasonleahdenver.blogspot.com
robandpage.blogspot.com
mypugsblog.blogspot.com
mycraftcloset.blogspot.com
alfredsmom.typepad.com
pugpossessed.blogspot.com
giggsdiggs.blogspot.com
studpug.blogspot.com
doozywhoop.wordpress.com
sukisumo.blogspot.com
flatnosedpups.blogspot.com
www.pugposse.blogspot.com

Now, feed me Woman!

16 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    Sorry I can't find email - even checked my deleted mail.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Me too -- my Mommy can't seem to locate that email either.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Page said…

    I can't find the email either :(

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Julie, Frances Louise and Page - I resent your emails from another account. Please respond to the email if you receive it.

    Thanks!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Actual, I re-sent them, not resent them! LOL!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    I didn't get mine either and I've already deleted my spam folder this morning! Oops!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger AM said…

    re-sent, resent. Funny stuff.

    I got mine! And Norman, thanks for all your hardwork picking the names out of the hat. I think that hat would look adorable on your head. Perhaps you can get Ian to loan it to you for a photo op?

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Thanks Norman. I got the re-sent email (I was wondering why you resented my email account -- I didn't think it did anything to you. Wink!)

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Christine - I just sent yours again.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    You're right; you do look ticked!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Thank you for doing this Norman, hopefully you got an extra "treat" for helping!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, i checked my email and junk email folder - no email from you. can you please resend it. thanks!

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Whoops sorry! We got your e-mail, but we've been out-of-town. I think we were going to have to pass on this game this year, but perhaps next year. I hope everyone has lots of fun!!

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger L said…

    Wahoo! This will be awesomesauce!

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger L said…

    Wahoo! This will be awesomesauce!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Clover said…

    Hey! Can I take Oscar's spot?! My mom was away too and forgot to confirm that I wanted to play! I sent you an email on Friday but maybe it went to your spam folder too...
    Love Clover xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home