Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Strike a Pose

I am so happy Christine finally received her Pay It Forward gift. I was about to write up another rude email to Canada Post demanding to know where my packages have been sent. Lmizzle is still waiting for hers. Get a move on Canadaland!

So, here I am modeling Christine's gift. I know I don't look happy to be modeling it, but this is my Abercrombie and Fitch, "I'm sad that I'm sexy" look, so I'm not supposed to look happy. It's called acting people.

norman modeling scarf

I will try to post my Halloween pics later. The night was OK. I got to lick some kids' faces and stuff, and I did look pretty kickin' in my fairy wings. I'll show you later.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    "pug it up" Norman! It is a lovely color and gift. I think your fur would make a lovely scarf, too.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Looking handsome Norman! We love the scarf, the woman did a great job!!!! Looking forward to your Halloween pics.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Clover said…

    Hey Norman,
    I like your Abercrombie and Fitch look... maybe you should look into professional modelling? Glad you had a good night, looking forward to seeing your pics.
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    OMG! Have you seen the MAD TV Abercrombie skits? They're so funny!

    I think the next Canadian scandal will be pictures of Postes Canada employees modeling mine and LMizzle's scarves at a drunken party...

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    You are the next IT model! Do you do tasteful nude pics?

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    LOL..Norman wait until Tori sees your a Abercrombie and Fitch model! Ask your Woman she will tell you all about Tori and her shopping adventure at A&F when we were in Charlotte...

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Norman...You are a very good actor in that picture and we LOVE the scarf. How nice.

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Wow - I never knew a Pug could "Act" that depressed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home