Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, October 22, 2007

You People Are Real?!!!?!

Holy Cow. I am surprised to find that at least some of you blogger people are real people! I couldn't believe my eyes! I thought you were products of Pepsi Co. or possibly scripts written by Wal-Mart to subliminally brainwash Pugs and people to shop at your store. I stand corrected. You are real people. And you even bring gifts to further prove your realness!

I was very happy to see Woman pull into the driveway on Sunday afternoon returning from her trip to Charlotte for the Puggy Blogger Meetup, and I was surprised to see a red VW bug follow behind her. Who the heck did Woman bring home? Is it a Lady Pug? You know how much I want a Lady Pug! It was not a Lady Pug, but was instead Punchy! Wow! Of all the blogs I read, I would imagine Punchy would be the most not real account. I mean seriously - four Pugs? That has to be a fake account! But there she was - real as can be.

punchy and norman

A couple hours later, someone else pulled into the driveway. Who now? More real bloggers? No, it can't be! Yes it was! RPM and Aunt Sue! No way! I did not get a picture with them, but here is a picture of me with the present they brought me. Thanks! I love my new squirrel and will be trying my best to destroy it thoroughly.

norman and his squirrel

Punchy brought me my Pay It Forward gift. It's a turtle stepping stone! Here is a picture of me wondering what I am supposed to do with a turtle stepping stone. Is it for peeing on? Woman seemed excited about the gift, so I won't ruin her fun by letting her know it's my new toilet.

norman with his pay it forward gift

After RPM and Aunt Sue left, we stayed up with Punchy talking and drinking hot cocoa, and then I got to sleep with her on the futon. Woot! She said I'm the best bed pug ever, and ... I don't bite. LOL! Punchy kept telling Woman and Ian how good I am, but don't worry, it's not true. I always put on the "good Pug act" when people who like Pugs are around and the "bad Pug act" when people who don't like Pugs are around. I figure if you don't like Pugs, then I'm going to give you a reason to not like Pugs. Face.

Punchy left this morning, and I was very sad. Here she is loading up her car.

punchy waves good bye

And driving away.

punchy drives off

Here I am pining for her.

norman sad punchy leaves

I wanted to go home with her, but she said four Pugs is enough. I told her she could ship Rosie down here to Woman in order to even things out, but Woman was not having that. Rosie is apparently a "problem" Pug - LOL! I think we would get along very well.

Here is a video of me talking about my visit with Punchy. I was not happy that she left, so please ignore the expletives if you are easily offended, well, and if you speak Pug.



Woman has more photos on flickr if you want to check them out. She didn't take a whole lot of photos, because everyone had their camera. I'm sure she'll get everyone else's photos eventually. Maybe I'll make some more posts later this week about Woman's trip. She has bored me with every little detail all day, so I can probably blog for months about this 3-day event ... but I won't.

16 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    You are certainly the master charmer Norman. Everyone wants to take you home!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Wow! That certainly sounds like a lot of fun. Mom has two pugs. She thinks four would be a little much. I am glad your Woman is home though.

    Roxy

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Jen, Stan and Dancer said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, I missed you all the way home. I got home at 11pm and didn't want to call and "wake" you up! Thanks for the pug snuggles.

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Norman! Wow that's so cool!
    We loved your post! Yup!
    Kisses!!!

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Norman the video is great! Your pug voice is very strong. I am glad Woman made it back safe and sound :)

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    I'm so glad your Woman made it home ok and that she had such a great time. I love hearing all about her wonderful weekend!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    That was a great visit!! Isn't it wonderful to have friends come and visit?

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    I had a great time meeting your woman this weekend. It sounds like you had lots of fun with Punchy, RPM, and Aunt Sue.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    Norman you are such a cutie and I enjoyed meeting your woman this weekend.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, do NOT tell your woman this...but dogs were allowed at the hotel...i totally saw the sign saying so in my room...maybe next time! thanks for letting her come anyways.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Maybe next time for me.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Norman, love your video protesting Aunt Debbie's departure.

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, I love you! Aunt Sue loves you too. You are such a good host and have taught your Woman and Ian good manners. I hope you tear that squirrel up quickly...he deserves it. I heard you slept with your Aunt Debbie/Punchy. I know what you are barking about and I know what's behind that cabinet door! You are one sassy boy! I'm going to show how you did not want me to kiss you on my blog!!! But I love you anyway.

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger AM said…

    I didnt see a single dog hair on that beautiful floor. What is your Woman's secret?

    Norman, we've decided we must come visit you. Emma loved playing with you when she was just in the sitting stages and she thinks she would be a great running around buddy for you now. Tell Ian to keep the cupboard stocked with hot chocolate for our visit.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Bring it on AM!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home