Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Getting Nervous

Buddy keeps referring to me as "That Little Rabbit." I am starting to get nervous about the ideas he is forming in that thick skull of his ... I'm also afraid he isn't going to want to leave our house when Nate comes home on Thursday. Woman gives Buddy treats after going potty, and he really really likes getting the treat. Nate does not give Buddy treats. Woman lets Buddy sleep with us in the bedroom, but Nate does not. Buddy gets to lounge around the house all day long with human companionship, but Nate puts him outside while he goes to work. Woman sings Buddy songs about how great a dog is. I doubt Nate does this, but if he does, I hope to catch it on camera one day. I'm afraid Buddy might be thinking of rising up and overturning the current ruler of this household (me, the little rabbit), in order to stay here permanently. I hope he knows Woman rarely takes me hiking, whereas Nate takes him hiking just about every weekend. I'll keep that card up my sleeve in case I need it.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, what buddy needs is to find Nate a woman like Your Woman. Buddy's life might get more cushy with a Woman around to sing to him and let him sleep in the bed or in the same room at night.

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    I don't know Norman; it sounds like Woman may be getting a little attached to Buddy!

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger L said…

    Quick! Pee somewhere and blame buddy for it!

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    He can call you rabbit all he wants, but I bet he'll be leaving when Nate gets back. If you need help being bad and blaming it on him, let me know, I am really good at things like that.

    Roxy

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Oh Norman, the woman loves you best!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Norman,
    PIA has ways of dealing with "problems." Would you like use to send a "cleaner" to deal with your problem? (These are euphamisms for whacking Buddy.)

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, please tell the Woman I like her fall decorations. And, don't worry about Buddy. I do believe you are #1 in your house!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home