Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

First Thing's First

Ok People, what is this I hear about a Puggy Blogger Meet-Up? I wasn't invited to no meet-up! I asked Woman about it, and she got all weird and changed the subject. I hope you don't think my Woman is coming to a blogger meet-up without me! I am the blogger!

I wanted to let you know that Ian's Chariot's Retired shirt got printed over at Design by Humans. You should go buy one, because I know you're all cool enough to wear this way cool shirt.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Puggy & friends Blogger Meetup? Hmmmm, and you don't know about it? How could that happen? Oh the humanity of being "left behind" yet again?????

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Clover said…

    Oh man, I didn't hear anything about this meetup either....?
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    I know about a Pug Meet-up site that can post notes and stuff, but Mom thought it cost money every month. I am sure that your woman would not do anything without you. I can always come over and help you straighten her out if you need help with her.

    Roxy

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    WIllow and Belle know how you feel...they know about me going too and they are ticked! Old Man Turbo could care less..he gets to sleep on my side of the bed when I am gone....maybe I will sneak Willow and Belle in my suitcase and run them over to you so you 3 can hang out while Us Bloggers do our thing with your woman? You think?

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, there are going to be a lot of pugs without their mama's during that meet-up! If you can manage to talk the Woman into bringing you, you will be the most loved pug of the weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home