Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fairy Party

Yesterday was Baby Sarah's 2nd birthday, but her party was on Sunday. The theme was "fairies," and everyone was supposed to dress up as their favorite fairy. Of course all the children-things came dressed as fairies, but not a whole lot of the adults did. My People dressed up though, and made their own costumes, because they're cool like that.

Woman was the Autumn Fairy and Ian was the Woodland Fairy.

IMG_1892

Here's a better view of Woman's costume. She sewed all those leaves onto her skirt, made the circlet around her head and sewed those flowers onto her top. She also added flowers to her fairy wings, but you can't see them in this picture.

tammy autumn fairy

Here's a better view of Ian's costume. He made those shoulders from the bottoms of his pants that he cut off and real limbs from our tree in the backyard. He was sewing and everything! I was pretty impressed with his sewing skillz.

ian the woodland fairy

Check out Baby Sarah crawling through the tube in her fairy costume. She's so cute!

sarah on her second birthday

This is a good photo of Baby Sarah, even though you can't see her face. It's just a sweet shot of her. No, we don't have any good photos of her face from her party. Why is it that the children-things are always in a sour puss mood at their own birthday parties? I will never understand you humans.

sarah on her second birthday

This is another Kris that we know, although this is not Mr. Chris. Kris dressed as "The Fairy" as his costume. There must be something in the name Chris (regardless of the spelling) that compels men to act like women.

kris the fairy

Kris is actually married with 1 1/2 children ...

kris lynn and paige

If you thought Woman's costume looked pretty on her, wait until you see it on me! I am way prettier than Woman any day of the week! Check me out in the pretty fairy circlet ... I have to wear it as a necklace, because I have a smaller head than Woman.

norman autumn fairy circlet

That's right. I'm the cutenest most. I am secure in my manhood.

norman autumn fairy circlet

Oh yeah, you knew I was going to sport the wings too, didn't you?

norman autumn fairy wings

I just might float away like the wee fairy that I am.

norman autumn fairy wings

Woman and Ian are going to wear their costumes for halloween, because they worked so long on them. I wonder what I will be for halloween this year. Hopefully, the Stinkerbell Fairy, because all I am missing is the bell!

16 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Mickey's Musings said…

    Eek ... why do you have so many cats posting on your blog? Creepy ... You know you can never trust a cat, right??

    Hey!!! I resemble that remark,heh,heh,heh.
    I also have claws,is that why you don't trust cats? Cute costume ;)

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Sorry Mickey. No offense meant - just speaking the truth :) I have played with many a cat, and when my back is turned, the same things always happens! MEOW! The claws come out!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Norman- You tell your Woman to order up some greeting cards with that middle picture of you sitting with the wreath necklace on. I can just picture that one on the front a hallmark card.Seriously.

    I love that your people dressed up for the party. I know Baby Sarah loved that.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Ahhh, fairy party..very cool. Chloe and Zoey were dressed as fairies before...Marty refuses to put the wings on, he thinks they make him look FAT. You look awesome Norman~~

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Norman, you are WORKIN' the modeling action these days! You would make an awesome Stinkerbell fairy!

    PS: I think Ian has the whitest feet I've ever seen! You should give him some modeling tips.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Dear Norman. My cousin twice removed (Millie) is a cat. When I started my blog, Millie's mom helped promote me. Now all Millie's friends are my friends. They are all very nice to me, so I can hardly be less than cordial. I am trying to make new pug friends, but a lot of the pug blogs I find don't update every day or they don't visit and comment, so I do not know if anyone finds me interesting or not. Thanks for caring about me, though, I appreciate. I am certain I could get most of them up a tree if I wanted. hee hee hee

    Roxy

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    PS: Great photos, love the fairy idea.

    :)
    Roxy

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, tell the Woman that she looked very pretty in her fairy costume, though, of course, not at good lookin' as you! I LOVE that first pic of you...you have such a precious face!

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Patty Nason said…

    Norman, you are one beautiful, secure pug. I love those wings, and those flowers are gorgeous!

    http://www.dogster.com/fetch/dogs_in_costumes

    Woof!

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Norman,
    We be lovin' the fairy theme. Very clever. You all looks cute in your costumes.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Norman your woman is so creative! Her costume is beautiful but you are very very cute indeed!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Norman you look cute, but nothing beats Woman! She is beautiful :)

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Norman, I tagged you for a meme. Come to my blog and visit!


    Roxy

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman, d00d ...the woman makes a hawt fairy!

    Totally not gay,

    Mr. Chris

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger L said…

    Ah, I loved every moment of that post! So many lols.

    I especially like the "fairy" in cutoff shorts, very nice!

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, you look fairliscious in your Woman's costume. Your Woman and Ian, the woodland fairy, make great costumes. I think when they are not working and tending the garden and cooking your dinner, they should make costumes! They really did a GREAT job on those. I agree with AM...get some greeting cards made with your picture with those flowers around your neck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home