Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ejected!

Have you all noticed that the titles to all of my posts lately end with '!'? Isn't that weird? I guess I am just excited to be blogging and can't help but to overuse the exclamation point. Why is the exclamation point a point, but the question mark is a mark? Think about it ...

OK, done thinking about it? Well, listen to this tale of injustice that happened to me on Sunday night.

First let me tell you that while Mr. Ian was gone I got to sleep in the bed with Woman. We snuggled, we puggled, it was great. I slept in the bed Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night, then Sunday night came along. Woman and I went to bed around 11pm and fell comfortably into our new snuggle routine. I was sleeping right on top of her belly, because she makes a great pillow. I was snoring my little snores and dreaming my little dreams. It was great. Then, around 12:30am, the door opened, and in walked Mr. Ian back from Chicago. I am not allowed to sleep on the bed when Mr. Ian is home, but I had already been in mid-sleep, so it seemed to me that he was going to have to take the couch. First come, first serve, finders-keepers rules, eh? No, not eh. Not eh at all! I got KICKED OUT of the bed! Right there. Kicked out! Ian went to brush his teeth, so I jumped back in the bed, glad to be rid of him again, but Woman put me back in "my" bed on the floor! What an injustice. I should have been able to finish my slumber where I started it. If Ian wanted to sleep in the bed that night, he should have been to bed on time! I call a foul here.

12 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Maybe Mr. Ian should have slept on the floor! LOL

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Ian definetly did not play fair here. You are right, if he didnt make it to bed by BedTime, then he has to sleep elsewhere. To wake you from your slumber and force you out of the bed? Disgraceful.

    You must find a way to retalliate.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Winston said…

    I agree with you completely Norman, this is the gravest injustice this side of the locking treat bowl!! I would like to say I feel for you, but I actually sleep with my Parents every night, but I can imagine that being forced to sleep on the ground would be quite upsetting.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    So Ian kicked you out the first time, but The Woman kicked you out for good. No, that was not fair ... and I bet you could all fit!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, why don't you just jump back in bed after Ian goes to sleep? Or are you in a crate at night?

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    No, I'm not in a crate, but I know it won't work. He will find me up there and get really ticked off, and then banish me to the hallway! I would rather sleep on the floor next to Woman than the hallway!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    This is confusing because I could have sworn that all evidence suggested that Mr. Ian secretly loves you. What is his deal??

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My pops said I couldn't slep on the bed when I first arrived too. Well 5 years later not only do I sleep on the bed, when it is really cold I sleep between my poppy's legs cuz he is a human heater. Maybe my mom should pass on her pouting/manipulation secrets to help woman out.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger L said…

    My pugs must be in heaven then because they sleep in our bed all the time!

    Sometimes they like to remind me that they are animals though by taking a big pee on the bed. That's not so cool.

    I do love a good pug snuggle though. :0)

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Lacy said…

    wowsers goodboy, we iz neighbors...we lives in hickory!!! my mama was raised in hot springs...we go visit her sis there sometimes...i sleeep on mama or daddys pillow wiff them, and sometimes in da middle under the covers....

    ;) lacy

    ps sowwwy i not a pug...i justed me!!!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Poor Norman, I sure hope Mr. Ian comes to his senses one of these days...

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    That is a total injustice. You need to talk your Woman into getting you and her y'all's own room and let Ian sleep in there by himself and see how he feels about that. Maybe he would come to his senses and let you stay in the bed. You could even just stay on the other side of Woman and not get close to him??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home