Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Coast is Clear

The men in orange have finally left. Those guys have quite the easy job let me tell you. For every 20 minutes they work, they take a 40 minute break! That's the life! They even took a 2 hour lunch. I think Woman should start taking breaks that frequently. That would be awesome.

They did end up topping three of our pine trees, but Woman is not *that* mad about it. They could have been much more liberal with their chainsaws and loppers than they were. The trees they topped do look hideous, but the People are hopeful that they will bush out to fill in the weird bareness that is their tops. I don't really care, as long as there is adequate trunk for me to pee on!

I am so glad those people are gone! Woman was a wreck with her annoying worrying and nagging. Ugh!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, tell the woman not to look up! We hate when they "trim" our trees too. Seems they don't care about them and just CHOP them off, they don't love them like we do!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea, that kinda work schedule is pretty shweet ...I mean, or so I am told!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home