Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day

I have been a work-a-holic lately. The Woman has been making me highlight all the words in the dictionary that she doesn't know so she can learn them and be all smart and stuff. Let me tell you - there are a lot of words she doesn't know! My jaws are aching from all the highlighting I have been doing!

Norman is in your office drawing on your whiteboard

Just when I get a break from highlighting, she has me digging potatoes and working hard in the garden.

norman with potatoes

Just when I think I'm finished for the day, she makes me do the yoga with her! Sure, I am good at the down-dog pose, but come on - I need some rest here.

norman_down_dog

So, I am glad to be getting a day off on Monday! All this hard work is really tough on a Pug. I need me some relaxing and lazing around. See you all next week!

norman_silly_5_2007

10 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger AM said…

    She's really working you to the bone Norman! Enjoy a break!

    And kudos to your Woman for growing potatoes. Im not sure why I am impressed especially by that- perhaps because I've never known anyone else to grow them. Are they yummy? I bet she's got some yummy recipes for them... Have her try out a greek potato recipe and share it with us!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Hey Norman,
    It sounds like the Woman really is a slave driver. You should get back at her by stealing some hamburgers or hot dogs during the obligatory long weekend BBQ. Maybe she'll take whichever out of your mouth and eat it again. That really made my parents laugh.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    I guess my Woman is kind of gross. She wants me to let you all know that there was alcohol involved in that evening and that is probably why she ate the lamb out of my mouth. Hopefully you aren't more offended by the booze than the lamb. If you are - sorry :)

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman ... are you sure you are getting paid enough to live up there with your Woman and Ian? Tell them you need a bonus or you will go back to Wilmer, Alabama.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Wow Norman! Too bad you can't get any rest on this long weekend. By the way, you do have an excellent downward dog.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Enjoy your day Norman!! Kick back and enjoy a Yummy Jumbone!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Take a breather Norman, you deserve it. Have a great Monday.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Ha, ha Norman...Look at you working away. Those potatoes look great.

    Hope you got some rest.

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Sorry you had to work so hard over the weekend! I think it's kinda cool that your eye is the same color as the highlighter in that first pic! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home