Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mini-Vacation

The People took a little mini-vacation this past weekend. They took Friday and Monday off from work, which was great for them, but bad for me. You see, when the People take "time off" it means time away from work. Since they both work from home, it means time away from home, and usually time away from the puggy. Although they did not get on a plane or drive away far, they still went many places without the Pug, like to Linville caverns, Blowing Rock and the Biltmore Estate, so I was bored most of the time. The Woman did expand my domain from the inner bathroom to the hall, full bathroom and spare room so I could look out the window, but I would rather be locked in a small closet with the Woman than given free run of the house without her. Thankfully, the People are back to work today and I can get back to blogging! Woo-hoo!

If anyone is looking for a "Pay it Forward" partner, please leave a comment in this blog. I see that some people have posted that they want to play Pay it Forward, but no one has responded to the post. If you leave a comment here, then people will know to come to your blog and sign up! BTW, Woman has started the Pay it Forward gifts for lmizzle, Gigg's mom and Roy & Gwen's mom. They should be done by October hopefully. LOL! Woman is slow.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    I still need one more PIF player!

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    So exactly how does the PIF thing work?


    Anyways, I hate it when the humans leave too. It's not fair that they get to travel and do fun stuff and not take me with them. If they continue to leave me for their "Vacations" i might rebel.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Page said…

    I still need two more Pay It Forward players! C'mon people! I'm not THAT bad at making stuff!!

    Oh, Norman, tell your parents that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Biltmore house and Blowing Rock. My senior year of college I won a scholarship to a museum convention and met one of the conservationists there, and was SO EXCITED. There was a job opportunity, but alas, life led me elsewhere....
    I'm so Jealous of The Woman and Ian for getting to go there this weekend!

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    I need three people still! I'm crafty! I promise I won't send anything crappy! Please, please come sign up!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger L said…

    Dang, I forgot to email my fave colors, but I am sure what you are making is amazing and glorious!!!!

     
  • At 3:15 AM, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said…

    so u won't b included in their trip?

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Tell The Woman some pictures from The Biltmore would be much appreciated :)

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Sorry Tami, the People didn't go to the Biltmore House - they only went to the winery and the gardens. They have a 12-month pass. Woman will post some garden pics over on her gardening blog for you though.

    ashevillegardener.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home