Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh My Belly ...

I ate eightyteen tomatoes today. Ian says that isn't a real number, but I think it is such a big number that he just doesn't recognize it as a number, sort of like a gazillion. Woman was picking tomatoes in the garden this morning, and I kept munching on them when she wasn't looking. She kept yelling at me to stop eating the tomatoes and even tried to lock me out of the garden, but I ran away and wouldn't let her catch me. Finally, she left the garden so I would come in the house.

Oh! My belly! Eightyteen tomatoes! Why are you so cruel? I hear through the tomatoe vine that I am no longer allowed in the garden. Bah!

8 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Oh, Norman, I do that to....only with chocolate. Your tomatoes are like my hershey kisses. Just one more...Just one more....(5 gazillion later) oh, my stomach hurts! I can totally relate.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Thank you, Norman, for making me laugh!I hope you don't get sick on the Woman's floor later ... or on Ian's pillow ;)

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Jeez Norman, thats a whole lot of tomatoes. You're going to be pooping out spaghetti sauce for a week!

    ~Pug Hugs~
    Duke & Gidget

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger L said…

    Oh boy, you are going to have a crazy poop later, Norman!

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Hmmmm, later you'll be wondering what the "tomata" with your belly!

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman...you might have to get some Pepto.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Tell the woman to let you back into the garden because you're going to be making some really good fertilizer for the next little while.

    lol!

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Yikes to your poor tummy. We bet you going to have the DDP's (dreaded droopy poopies). Have a great weekend.

    Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy Mae

     

Post a Comment

<< Home