Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Gotta Get Checked for Lead ...

With the recent Mattell toy recalls of products made in China, Woman is concerned that since I am Chinese, I too may contain lead paint. So, I have to take a trip to get checked. Geesh. I wonder what will happen if I do contain lead paint? Will I get recalled? Will they ship me back to the motherland? I tried to explain to Woman that I come from Wilmur, Alabama, but she is set on getting me tested for lead ...

6 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Hmmm. What exactly is Norman eating now? ;)

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Oh, no, Norman, not lead! Just make sure no one licks you and you'll be all good...(cause I'm pretty sure lead has to be ingested...) OR you could just let them know that Romans drank from lead pipes for hundreds of years and were just fine (well, except for the collapse of their society and all, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with lead...)

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger L said…

    Hahah, I'm sure you'll test negative. Well, unless you PLAYED with Mattel toys...

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman...there's no lead in wilmer alabama...nothing but sweet little puggies come from wilmer.

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    and no need to worry unless your reading is delayed or you start to chip.....

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Winston said…

    I hope your tests go well. My parents say that I am so defective that lead should not make any difference. In retrospect, I think they may be being mean to me.

    The Grand Duke

     

Post a Comment

<< Home