Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, August 10, 2007

How Could You Deny This Face?

norman in the garden

This morning Woman and I went up to the garden as usual to check things out. Woman picked a green bean off the vine, and of course I thought it was for me, so I ran over to her and looked up at her expectantly. But she told me that the green beans aren't for me, they're for Ian. What? Do you video Ian eating the green beans and then post it on the Internet? No! Does Ian look as cute as me munching down on a green bean? Do you know what she said? She said Yes! The nerve! Ian does NOT look as cute as me munching down on a green bean. I've seen him do it before, and it's not cute at all. People eating People food is not cute. It's normal. Now, if Ian would munch down on some dog biscuits, that would be cute, but I digress. Let's get back to the point of the story. So Woman continued to pick green beans and I went back to snarfing tomatoes. I snuck a couple in without her knowing about it! Hehehe!

Finally when she was done picking the beans, she offered me one, so I jumped up excitedly and got her jammy pants all muddy. It really ticked her off. That'll learn you Woman! That'll learn you...

7 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Mr. Chris said…

    I'd like to request footage of Ian chompin' down on some milk bones.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Okay, now Norman just HAS to tape Ian eating a dog biscuit or maybe some Beggin Strips!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman...you are just a eating machine out in the garden! I wonder if the Woman left you out there if you would turn into a big tomato and pop? Please trick Ian into eating a doggy biscuit! Get the Woman to make some fresh in the oven and then tell him it's a new cracker/cookie! But we need to see this on video!

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger L said…

    Sweet, Winston and Zelda love green beans! Maybe they were special jumping beans that made you leap for joy?? I'd explain it like that if the woman asks you why you jumped for the beans.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Yes pugs are good at learning their humans. We left Giggs outside too long last night so he stepped in his own poop and tracked it into the house when I let him in! So gross!

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Norman, you be a true gardening pug. First a tomatoe and now green beans. You lucky pup you. Have a great weekend.

    Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy Mae

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Mmmmmm, green beans. I'm not really a fan of tomatoes and neither are the puggies, to my knowledge. I hope you didn't eat to many, Norman! Oh, and hey, do you like broccoli or carrots? Winston and Sela LOVE them...the sight of an "orange stick" coming out of the fridge sends them into pug heaven.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home