Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Butt Munch Fever!

Ian says I was training for a butt munching marathon all night last night. LOL. I guess I was gnawing on my hind end pretty good, eh? Sometimes I chew my butt. Is that weird? Sometimes I lick the air for no good reason. Maybe I have some OCD issues having to do with my tongue and whatever happens to be in front of it. I also lick pillows, but mostly so I get them gooey and gross the Woman out. So anyway, I have a bad case of butt munch fever. It must be this awful heat. I can't even go out and take a pee without becoming out of breath. Geesh. Will I ever get to go for a walk again? I'm getting tired of staring at the Woman all day. I need some scenery changes!

7 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger L said…

    I can see "Butt Munch Fever" turning into a hit song!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    It has the same rhythm as Cat Scratch Fever.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said…

    Sorry Norman, but we can't condone anything that has the same rhythm as a Ted Nugent song. We hope you can get that taken care of real soon!

    ~Pug Hugs~
    Duke & Gidget

    P.S. We're sorry that you can't see our videos. We wish we knew why, but hey, we're just pugs, not computer geeks.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Nappy also has butt munch fever. We always blame it on allergies but who knows!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Guido licks the pillows too and you’re right, it’s gross. He cannot munch on his butt though – he can’t reach it, so he’s never been there. It’s like he’s attracted to the nastiest smells. If Guido “expresses” juice from his anal glands, he will promptly lick it up. Now, beat that!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Ah, yes...the munching. Winston and Sela can't reach their butts, but have been going crazy munching their paws. AAAHHHH, this, in turn, drives ME crazy. Oh, the incessant licking. Make it stop! I think it must have to do with the heat. Oh, and pillow licking is a favorite past time of the puggies as well. Why, Norman, why? It bothers me...

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Giggs can't reach his butt or nether regions and for that I'm grateful.

    He does enjoy licking Tony's pillow, if he can get at it. He licks and licks, then rolls himself all over it. Don't tell Tony.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home