Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What the Heck?

Last night Woman put my collar and leash on me and tied me to the front post of the porch. She then proceeded to stab at the lawn with a claw looking thing for an hour. I just stood there and stared at her wondering to myself, "Self, what the heck?" She said she was letting me stay outside with her in the front yard, but since I couldn't be trusted, I had to be tied up. I guess it was nice of her, but why on earth was she stabbing the lawn? Was it some sort of warning to me? Am I her next victim? I'll keep you posted ...

4 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Norman,
    I don't know...one the one paw part of me thinks that if the woman wanted to kill you that she would have done it by now. Six years is a very slow simmer. But on the other paw, maybe you should play it safe and lay low for a while.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Hi Norman....Our Mommy (woman) also stabs in the yard with a claw looking thing. We haven't quite figured it out either. All we know is that something pretty usually grows up where she's been stabbing so maybe it isn't so bad.

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, you probably better behave for a while. Seems like the woman may have some issues....

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did the lawn pee on anything?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home