Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Norman and Woman

Woman and I had a photo shoot this weekend. I wasn't really feeling it, but I guess I look pretty handsome in the pictures. I think I could have done better had I been properly groomed.

Woman likes this one, because she says I am staring up at her with quiet awe. Actually, I was trying to sneak a kiss from her! The light is nice and soft in the picture.

tammy and norman sept 2007

I don't really like my smile in this one. I don't think Ian counted to three when he took this shot, because I was not ready.

tammy and norman sept 2007

I like this one, because Woman was giving me some good mid-air belly rubs. Sorry about the weiner shot, but I have a weiner, and sometimes it gets in the shot.

tammy and norman sept 2007

Here are Woman and I doing our "blue steel" impression. I think mine is better than Woman's.

tammy and norman are blue steel

And here is our "magnum" pose. Woman could really use to work on her magnum.

tammy and norman are magnum

I guess the photo shoot was fun. It was pretty hot outside, and Woman was complaining about her make-up melting. I don't know what that means.

12 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Wow! You two are really, really good looking.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Nice photo shoot Norman. The woman looks beautiful and your so handsome too!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Great photo shoot! I think Alfred and I need a photo shoot this weekend. Although, I might have to do it down on the ground because Alfred is a bit heavy to be holding up in the air...

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Oh, Norman...you and the woman are so photogenic! I especially like the first pic!

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger L said…

    I love magnum! When can I look forward to seeing Blue Steel????

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    I love the photos, Norman. You are very handsome!

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Oh, Norman, the first picture of you and your Woman is so beautiful...you have the look of love in your eyes. Now the Woman looks good in all the pictures...however, you look kind of scared in the rest of them...like what the heck??? I hope you got paid well for your time and troubles!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    These are AWESOME photos of both of you! In that last photo I would have guessed you were thinking, "Please don't drop me!"

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    The first one is great!! You guys look like you are sharing a secret. The blue steel one is SO awesome! I am dying...

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Clover said…

    What a great photo shoot! You both look really great. Your blue steel and magnum are awesome!!
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    LOVE the photo shoot. Our favorite is the first one where you are looking at each other.

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Glad you had a great photo shoot. The pictures are very cool. You can tell you are your mother's son.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home