Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another Long Weekend

Woman took yesterday off from work again so we had another nice long weekend. I don't so much care for long weekends, because the People usually leave me to go do "other" things, but this weekend was ok. Friday I got to go for a walk, and then Sunday afternoon I got to go to the dog park and later on in the evening, I went for a walk again! Holy Cow! Sunday was a good day. I don't remember what happened on Saturday, so it must have been lame. On Monday, Woman and I planted some more spinach and lettuce and I took a poop in the garden. Whoah! I seriously got yelled at for that one.

I will post some dog park pictures later when Ian gets them off the camera for me. Woman's USB port doesn't work, so I have to rely on him ...

Oh yeah, and did I tell you all that Ian has a new print over at Threadless? It's for sale now - check it out!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Page said…

    aw, Norman, it's okay that you pooped in the garden. Fertilizer!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    That's what we were thinking too....fertilizer, what gives????

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    You pooped in the veggie garden? That's pretty funny.

    Have a good week Buddy!!

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home