Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, October 08, 2007

Mister Manager

I had a pretty busy weekend overseeing all the work Woman was doing. First, she had to clean the bathroom, then she had to wash the car. It was hard work making sure she got things done in a timely and efficient manner. I also had to ensure she watered the plants properly, often taking the time to show her the right way to do it. She is a slow learner though, and still insists on using a hose instead of the "old-fashioned" way. That will certainly go against her come review time. So tonight I think I will oversee her while she cleans out the refrigerator. It's getting pretty cramped in there, and I'm sure there are things she could toss out. My work is never done around here!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Poor Norman...you are such a hard worker! Sela "supervised" me as well this weekend as I cleaned the house...Winston just layed around outside...

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said…

    Poor Norman, we think you have been in management too long!!

    xoxoFour Pugz

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    My, Norman. You do such a good job organizing your woman. I certainly hope you get treated well for everything you do.

    Roxy

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Oh the fridge ... it seems like only yesterday I was cleaning it and now it is time to do it once again ... maybe later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home