Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Buddy is Baa-aack!

We are watching Buddy again while Nate is away for work. Nate gets a little freaked out when he sees his name on my blog, so I won't tell you all that he is doing some work on the Parkway, lest he get even more freaked out.

So here are Buddy and I lounging around the house, waiting to be hand-fed grapes and treats and such. How do non-Pugs deal with those giant faces of theirs? I mean seriously - enough with the snout already!

norman and buddy lounging

Buddy tries to steal my Hootie, but I'm not having it. Check him out in this picture trying to convince Hootie to come over to the dark side. He's black, I'm fawn - the dark side, get it?

norman and buddy lounging

You're probably wondering why I am wearing a collar that is too big for me. Well, it's Buddy's collar. Woman thought it would be funny to put it on me. What do you think? Funny?

norman wearing buddy's collar

The first thing Buddy did when he came to our house on Sunday was start gnawing on my rawhides. Sure, I haven't paid any attention to the rawhides in like six months, but I'm saving them for a special occasion! I'm not saving them for Buddy to hog down on! Woman took them away from him, because she was afraid he would upchuck them in the night. Last night, he totally hurled at 3am. LOL! No more rawhide for Buddy, and Woman got what she deserved by having to get up at 3am and clean up dog barf. She'll think twice before letting Buddy chow down on my rawhides next time!

10 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    haha, the darkside, we get it

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Buddy has such a shiny coat. Must be getting his Omea 3.

    You're right, what is up with the snout? I am so use to pug and bulldog faces that dogs with snouts look odd.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman! Norman! Don't eat grapes! I didn't know this until a few years ago (so Winnie has definately had a few) but they and raisins are toxic to dogs. Here's a link you can check if you'd like http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=pro_apcc_publicationsgrapes.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Yeah, I know they're toxic Page. I was just being dramatic - LOL. Thanks for the link though :P

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Well at least he got sick. No pugs toys shall ever be recruited to the dark side or eaten by those of the dark side.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, you really look like you are protecting Nate from something or maybe you are keep Nate away from your Woman? Why is it the dark side folks are so bossy and entitled? Our little Tiny was so bossy and demanding.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Oopss...I mean Buddy not Nate...gee, I don't want to freak Nate out by getting him mixed up with Buddy! Nate should show us what he looks like so I won't get him mixed up.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Oh thank goodness you knew about the grapes. Mom got real nervous there. As for Buddy and the rawhide, ye-uk! Mom is glad it wasn't her cleaning up at 3:00 am!

    And yes, being black, I get the "dark side" comments all the time. hee hee

    Roxy

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger L said…

    Dang, you gotta hide those chews, dude!

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Norman looks like one humiliated pug in that oversized collar! He’s saying, “Woman, why’d you have to point out the size difference?” Ha! Ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home