Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, October 19, 2007

Buddy Leaves Tonight ... But So Does Woman ...

Today is a bittersweet day. It marks the end of me having to share my treats with Buddy, but it is also the day Woman leaves for the Blogger Meet-Up. I guess I can deal with missing Woman for a couple days if it means getting rid of Buddy. I mean seriously - does he have to have a treat every time I get one? What is he - a copy cat? Geesh!

I did get some revenge on Buddy though. Check me out stealing the Hootie from him. It's not really stealing though, since it is MY Hootie. Share Buddy! Share! Do you hear that aggressive growl of his? Whatever dude. We both know who the top dog is in this house!



I am excited to meet Aunt Sue and Sandy and maybe even Punchy! Woman is going to the blogger meet-up and bringing some friends back with her. Hooray! I hear Sandy even has a present for me. Woot! I LOVE presents!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Winston said…

    Wow Norman,
    My Mommy says that is a HUGE fat roll on your shoulders!!!

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    It's so cute when dogs play tug with each other :) Giggs and his cousin Jack like to play too. Why is it that the big dogs always have to growl so much while they play?

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Have fun Woman! Norman, don't be too sad with everyone gone....they'll be back soon I'm sure!

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Have fun with woman gone, Norman. Good job on stealing the hootie.

    Roxy

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger L said…

    Well played my friend, well played!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Great fight, Goodboy! But, at least you won't have anyone eating your treats or stealing your hootie!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Good work on stealing your hootie back! It kind of looked like you were trying to tease him to take it from you at the end there... haha.
    Love Clover xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home