Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thinking My Thoughts

It's been raining since Punchy left, and I've been laying around, chewing my rib bone, thinking my thoughts. Every now and then I'll get the energy up to toss my new squirrel around a bit, but I'm feeling pretty lazy, so I stick mostly to chewing or napping. I wish my blogger friends lived closer. They're so much fun, and they compliment me like crazy. "Oh Norman, you're so cute." "Oh Norman, you're so thin." "Oh Norman, you're so much better than my Pugs." LOL! I love it. I wish Ian would have learned some of those compliments, but he didn't. Oh well. We should have another blogger get-together real soon!

8 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Oh Norman, did I leave the rain behind? I don't think Ian realizes what a terrific guy you really are! He REALLY needs to meet other Pugs...really! The gang here is tired of me complaining how bad they are in bed and comparing them to you! We HAVE to get-together again!! Maybe you can come camping and we can show Ian REAL pug action!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Norman it is raining here too...and to top it off Willow and Belle and OM Turbo came down with a case of FLEAS! ya can you believe it! we wished we lived closer to you too. Cant wait for another Meet-up!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chewing your rib bone? You must be tuckered out, Norman!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Clover said…

    Hey Norman,
    It has been a couple of lazy yucky days here too... perfect for lounging and chewing and napping. Sounds like woman had a fun time at her meetup!
    You do seem like a good pug - I bet my mom would say the same things to you as the others were!!
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Let's have a bloggy meet up on the west coast next time! We can alternate.

    I definitely want to come to the next one!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Gah...you guys would make me drive even further??????

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    We will definitely have to do a west coast meet up! I can't wait to meet Christine, Lmizzle and Leah! I'm sure there are more crazy west coasters I'm forgetting. I can't wait!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Oh Norman, we are getting days filled with rain and drizzle here too mixed with getting colder days. Perfect reason to stay in and be cuddle bugs all day long.

    Winter is on the way, we don't like that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home