Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Did anyone make any big New Year's resolutions? And if so, were you able to keep yours for the entire day like I did? I was so proud of myself. I made a resolution to be a good boy for New Year's, and I kept it all day long. Well, mostly, but what's life if there isn't a little fun here and there, right?

The day after New Year's I went back to being a bad boy, of course. You know, barking and that kind of stuff, and Woman said I had to be good or I would be breaking my resolution. Crazy Woman. New Year's is only one day long! She thought I would keep the resolution for the entire year! That's just nuts. Like her.

While we're on the subject of Woman, if you have been seeing comments on your blog from someone named "Tammy" who has no profile, it's Woman. She has her own gmail account now, and for her to be signed into gmail, I have to sign out of blogger, so she gets lazy and posts comments from her account. Woman kinda hates gmail, because if I sign into my blog, it signs her out of gmail automatically. Google - you really need to fix that.

I don't know who told Woman she could have her own gmail account. I don't remember signing any permission form for that. I better look into it...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Oh good! That was you! I always worry just a little when I can't figure out who someone is.

    No worries Normie. Good behavior is in the eye of the beholder. You're always a good boy.

    **smooch**

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Page said…

    hey, i kept my new years resolution for most of the day as well! ha!

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha you are right, new years is only day... but i still need to get my butt in shape! :)

    Besides being good is overrated...

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger AM said…

    I agree, Google and Blogger need to play nice. I have that same problem sometimes too because I have a blogger account and a typepad account and a gmail account. So sometimes I comment as AM and sometimes my real name. Frustrating.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home