Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, January 08, 2010

Crampin' My Style

Pugsley and Junebug came to stay with us for four days after Christmas. I don't mind them staying for one or two days, but anything longer and we start to have some problems. See, at first Woman makes the extra Pugs sleep on the floor, and I get to keep all the attentions for myself.

tammy with the pugs

Don't they look sad and pathetic at Woman's feet? That's where visiting Pugs belong.

But as the days come and go, Woman gets more and more attached to the extra Pugs until finally I get edged out and they rule the roost!

tammy with three pugs piled on

Yes, that's me down at the BUTT! I belong at the face, and Woman knows it. I guess I should be thankful that I'm not lying on the floor in that photo, but I'm not. I'm resentful.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Poor Woman, could she breath with all that pug love on her?

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    These are great pics!!!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    Norman, you need to work on your sad pouty face more so your mom feels guilty. Trust me, it works every time...

    Snorts,
    Gunther

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea.. poor woman! How is she breathing? lol

    Oh Norman.. that is Gus's favorite spot when I lie down! :)

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    That's Frank and Maya B's favorite spot too!!

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Poor Norman! The indignity you must suffer! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home