Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Naughty Little Pugger

I have been sniffing around the Christmas tree a lot lately. I am particularly interested in a bagged gift labeled, "Aunt Nita," that I know must be mine. It smells really bad, in a good way. That means humans would like the scent, but Pugs would not, but for some reason I am intrigued by it. I'm not sure what's in the package, but I seriously want to find out.

norman wants aunt nita's present

Last night I got into a little bit of trouble. The People went to the Biltmore Candlelight tour, and while they were gone I decided to take a peak at some of my presents. I got a little overzealous and ended up opening two of them. Oops! I just meant to peak!

The People came home and Woman immediately noticed the remnants of wrapping paper on the floor. She was searching the house looking for the gift that previously occupied the paper, but she couldn't find it. That's when Ian shouted out, "It's his new kitty, and he's prancing around the house with it!" Woman didn't think to check my mouth for the present! LOL! I was so excited to get a new kitty, that I couldn't leave it in the package once I peaked inside, and I wanted to show it to Woman as soon as she walked in the door!

norman snuck a present

Woman confiscated kitty and said he had to be wrapped back up. Bah! Humbug!

norman snuck a present

Woman then noticed a second present missing, but she couldn't find the wrapping paper or the present. Eventually she noticed it tucked under the couch. Dang! She found my hiding place!

Note that I did not mess with the present we got my dog Aunt, Risa. I'm not that big of a scrooge!

I blame Woman for my bad behaviour. You see, earlier that day we got a package from Punchy, and Woman let me open it up. I thought it was time to open all the presents. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

norman in his wrapping paper remnants

Thanks for the new babushka, Punchy! This is a hat, right?

norman with punchy's present

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

norman is stinkerclaus

8 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, you had entirely too much fun while the woman and Ian were out at the Biltmore (wish I were there)! I think seeing you with new kitty is very sweet. I see you actually like kitties! You all have a great Christmas EVE!

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    HAHAHAHA, Norman you got busted! Yes, that "dishcloth" looks great on you! Would you like it in other colors?

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    You are just too smart for your own good!

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman you are way too much fun!

    Indy does that too, I can't leave anything under the tree anymore :)

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    Ah Norman. You just couldn't wait 'till Christmas morning. haha.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Oh, Norman! I don't blame you for not waiting till Christmas...sometimes it seems the day leading up to it just slows down!! Your new Kitt-ay is adorable!! I wish I could find those stinkin' toys down here! W&S ate Hedgie.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Oh Norman, you are too adorable. Congrats on your kitty :-)

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Merry Christmas!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home