Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lazy Mailman

I'm going to have to have a bark at that mailman next time I see him, and possibly a little nip too! He has really slacked off these past couple of days! People are driving all around our neighborhood, but no sign of the mailman. So everyone, I'm sorry to inform you, but my Christmas card is going to be late getting to your house.

In other news, the People saw that Dan and Nina could get out of the cul de sac in their Ford Taurus yesterday, so they tried to get out too. The Lexus IS350 wasn't going anywhere. They got stuck in the cul de sac and it took an hour and three neighbors to dig them out. They're going to try again today though. I have packages that need to be mailed!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Pretty cool to be snowed in, eh Norman???? You got crazy snow there, just like home to us!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Wow, you mean the taurus beat the Lexus?? Oh boy!! I would be starving if I were you..Norman. But Ian and Woman are pretty thin so they probably don't get hungry like you and I would!

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    BOL! Damn foreign cars...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home