Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I did on Halloween

I know it was a long time ago, but for some reason I haven't posted my Halloween photos. I blame Woman.

So Woman was pretty lazy this year and didn't really put much work into my costume. I think I pulled it off well though. I went as a new recruit to the Dharma Initiative. Remember how in that one episode when Ben and his dad came to the island they gave them leis? Yeah, that's what's going on here. I just arrived on the island, and I'm about to be issued my workpug jumpsuit. Sigh... I wanted to be an engineer!

norman goes to hawaii

Woman dressed up like a flower. She looks kinda scary in that photo. I guess she's a spooky flower, with teeth and stuff.

tammy likes halloween candy

It rained all day and night, so we didn't have many trick-or-treaters. Later that night we went to our new neighbors' house and hung out.

Meet Peppy and Mimi - my new neighbors. They are pomapoos - part Chewbear, part Poodle. They don't care much for me, because I am awesome, and they are not. Stupid girls. They have "owners" too, but we don't have a photo of them. Peppy and Mimi only live here on the weekends - the rest of the time they live in Charlotte. This is their weekend house.

mimi and peppy

Speaking of dogs that are awesome and girls that are stupid, Pugsley and Junebug are spending Thanksgiving with us! Hooray for 1/2 that statement. Pugsley is my bestest friend in the whole wide world! Junebug is his little runt sister who mostly gets in the way of our fun. I guess she's OK though. She doesn't ever eat the treat Woman gives her, so Pugsley and I split it between us. That's a cool thing.

I'll post some photos when Woman can get some of us. She says we move too fast to capture!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Dan Coyle said…

    What lies in the shadow of the statue, Norman? Besides a sleepy pug, of course.

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    Your new neighbors are kinda cute for non-pugs.

    Have a fun Thanksgiving!

    xoxo
    Stella and Gunther

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope they didn't make you the janitor. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home