Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Mmmm ... Ham ...

Woman got home on Saturday and was really tired. She said she had to work out a lot, and she wasn't expecting that! She wants to teach the class, not take it. She kept talking about her hamstrings hurting, and that made me really hungry for some ham. LOL!

She found out last night that the company does want to hire her, and they want her to teach two classes a day - one at 6am and one at 6pm, Mon-Thurs. If you know Woman, you know that 6am deal-io isn't going to fly. Woman hates mornings!

Halloween was quite sad. Woman decorated me up, but it was raining, so I didn't get to shake my booty at very many kids. Bummer. There's a photo of me in costume somewhere around here, but I think the camera battery is dead or something. I'll have Woman work that problem later. She's busy today, and I don't want to mess with her. You know how Women can be!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said…

    Hi Norman!
    I want some ham too!! Congrats to Woman on the job offer!
    Looking forward to seeing you in costume...
    xo

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmm ham sounds really good!

    That is such a huge gap in between classes.. shame you can't just have 1 in the afternoon and one in the evening.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    congratultions to your Woman..she so deserves to get job doing that hard work...it would kill me! At least she doesn't make you work with her! You couldn't keep your pugly figure if you had to work as hard as her. Now, about that ham.....

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Dan Coyle said…

    Congratulations, Woman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home