Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Where It's At

We've been keeping busy here in Asheville. This past weekend I helped Woman clean up the garden - I ate all the tomatoes off the ground while she pulled weeds. I'm helpful like that. Later that night I barfed, because those tomatoes were rotten. If you think I "learned" anything from that mistake, think again. There are lots more of those squishy yummy tomatoes up there, and I'm going to tear them up when I get the chance.

The People are fixing up the spare room as my own personal bedroom. They don't know it yet, but they'll find out soon enough. Check out my new futon. It's actually a real bed mattress, not just a cushion. It's nice and springy, and I like it. I'd rather it was purple, and possibly velvet, but brown is OK too. We'll have to work on the velvet.

norman on his futon

Ian has another t-shirt up for voting on Threadless. You know you want to vote for it.

Another Voyage of Discovery - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

If you don't vote for it, when I go to the cupboard for a treat, I might find nothing in there!

norman wants a treat

You don't want me to starve, do you? Oh good, there was one left - Woman made me SIT to get it. GAH!

norman gets a treat

You should still vote for it though.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    I finally did it Normie. Shame on me for not taking the time to vote all those other times. I'm all signed in now. As soon as I'm approved I'll go vote. I promise.

    We would NOT want you to starve.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh wow Norman, a whole bedroom for your self? Hooty must be so happy!

    Gus and Indy have those cookies and I swear to god it's like cookie crack. Indy goes nuts over them.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Yeah..your own bedroom. I think your pug fur will go well on that brown color! I wish we had some of your cool air right now. I'm going over to vote for Ian's design. He has the some awesome designs.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    How rude!! I can't believe she made you work for the last treat!! The nerve of her. at least you're finally getting your own room. That'll be cool!!

    Lilo

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Oooh! That spare bedroom will make an excellent guest bedroom if Jason and I come up for the night in November. THink Norman would share his new bed with us?

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Actually, the reason we bought the futon is because you might be coming to stay with us! We didn't want you to have to sleep in the den like all our past guests, but wanted to give you some privacy!

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    I'm sorry you threw up, Norman!

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Yeah! I'll be sure to keep you updated with our travel status.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home