Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hide 'n Seek

I think my toys are tired of playing with me. I've noticed a lot of them hiding under the couch lately. They think I can't see them down there, but I can see them. I just can't reach them!

norman's toys taunting him from under the couch

I can hear them jibbering away down there too - mocking me, because I can't fit my head under the couch to get at them. How rude. I didn't want to play with you anyway, you mean old toys!

norman can't reach his toys under the couch

I guess I'll just watch some TV. Trusty TV. You never mock me...

norman watching tv

I'm going to have to have a talk with Woman about this problem with the toys. I bet she can fit her head under there and get them for me!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Norman, do you think Ian may have pushed them under there? Ya never know!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Norman, you're so fricken cute.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh poor Norman. It is a serious problem plaguing puggy houses across the country. :)

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Poor Norman! What mean toys you have! When Woman gets them out for you teach them a lesson by chewing on them very hard!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Norman, you need to make the Woman have a talk with those mean old toys adn tell tehm they have to play with you and be nice!!! No more hiding from you and no more talking about you!!!!

    Lilo

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Rosie said…

    Great idea Norman - get the woman to take them out and then give them a real chomping!!

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman...you need more toys to chose from that aren't hiding from you. I bet it's getting to be that wonderful time of year up there where you are! We sure will miss not being up there this year.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Dan Coyle said…

    So, whatcha been watching lately, Norman? I thought the People had lousy reception?

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Awe buddy, it sucks to have a round head don't it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home