Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chubby Choo Choo

Woman has been using some nicknames on me lately that I find to be just plain rude. I think she is trying to insinuate that I have, perhaps, packed on a few pounds. For shame!

For her punishment, I shall give her the blank! Take that Woman! No eye contact!

norman ignores me

So I've got a little bit more neck waddle than I used to have. You know that as we age, our skin loses elasticity and just hangs a little more ...

fatty fatty fat fat

And maybe I've got a bit of back fat. There's nothing wrong with that! It keeps me warm at night.

hog goblin pug

And maybe my belly is a little "fuller" than it used to be, but I did just finish eating, Woman!

chubby choo choo

I don't think these things warrant names like, "Chubby Choo Choo" and "Hog Goblin", do you? What about "Fatty McFatterson?" That's just over the line Woman!

I will forgive you in time ... probably sometime around DINNER time!!

chubby checker

14 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Ha! Ha! Too funny! Guido weighs 24 pounds so don't sweat it ;)

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Poor Norman!! Don't let the Woman get to you. She's just jealous that she doesn't have your fabulous figure. I ahve to deal with here all the time!!! It's the price we pay for being adorable. =)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no! We call Gus Fatty fat fat fat! lol Or tubby chunky..

    You tell woman she needs to walk you more!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Hahahah! "Hog Goblin"! That's hilarious! But still over the line. Your new waddle is fabulous.
    Jemima

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, I feel your pain. I think it's actually all caused by gravity. Personally is anyone at our house calls me chubby choo choo or anything like that I'd bite them.....

    PS - We call Chloe...."big mama"....

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Dan Coyle said…

    Bah! You have to stay in one place to make sure Woman does her work! Of course you'd get a little flabby!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Tiffany and the Munchkins said…

    We think you are adorable just the way you are!

    Chihuahua kisses,
    Bentley & Lexus

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Just means more pug to love!

    (Although, I do love the Hog Goblin nickname)

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger dw said…

    Heeeeeee, yep, I'm sure you'll forgive the Woman at dinnertime. Oh yeah, *nods*.... heeeeee

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    i think you look just fine, norman. slim and trim. i think my cat 'fat charlie' surpasses you in girth.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    I think you're gorgeous. But "Hog Goblin" is also hilarious!!!

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Oh Normie! You bring your chubby self on over to my house. I would never make fun of your big fat tummy. Wait. Forget I said that.

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger nickee said…

    I love your round round face!! And what belly fat?? ^^

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Page said…

    You're precious Norman, no matter what size. And don't feel bad, Rob has started calling Sela (when she's laying on her side) the Montauk Monster. And I have to admit to seeing a striking resemblance...don't tell her I said that. BTW, your Woman is awesome and I LOVE the car seat base. Could you ask her to email me at pagecole@hotmail.com. I don't have her email anymore since I changed addresses when I left work and have a question! Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home