Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hangin' with Mr. Pugsley

The People have left me with Mr. Pugsley and Junebug for a while. I am sad to say that they had to go to Gainesville, FL, as Ian's Sweet Granny has been admitted into hospice. Her cancer has progressed, and she is ready to go "home" to see Jesus. I don't know who this Jesus fellow is, but He must be pretty fantastic for our Sweet Granny to leave us all to see Him.

grandaddy, granny and ian

Ian said I couldn't go to Gainesville, because I would "add to the stress." I can't imagine what he means. I am a stress-free dog! Thanks for thinking about our Sweet Granny and the family during this tough time. I'll be kissy-facing all over Pugsley, so you don't have to worry about me.

16 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger "M" said…

    My thoughts and prayers are with you, Ian & sweet Granny.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Libby's Library said…

    I'm so sorry to hear about Sweet Granny.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Page said…

    So sorry, Ian and Tammy. I hope you have a safe trip and will say lots of prayers for you and your Sweet Granny.

    (We're not far! Please let me know if there is anything we can do!)

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Swampgirl said…

    I'll keep your people in my prayers, too.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    God Bless you all during this difficult time!

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    You all are in my prayers.

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    Thinking of you all!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    What a sweet way you say that, "home to see Jesus". Yes, that is exactly what she will be doing :)
    I am praying for you all.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Hugs to you and yours. Your family is my thoughts & prayers during this time. (((Hugs)))

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thinking of you and sending lots of pug love.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Norman, I am soo sorry to hear about your granny. ~The feathers and fur Gang~

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    We are thinking of you and Ian's Granny!

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, i'm sorry to hear about granny. prayers to all of y'all...

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Prayers and Love to your People Norman as they travel to see Granny before she goes to Jesus. I hope Pugsley and JuneBug take pictures of your adventures back home.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    We're so sorry to about Granny!!! We will keep you and your people in our hearts and prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home