Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Me! (with a finger up my bumhole)

Look! It's a photo of me! Not the People on vacation or Woman's garden, but me! Mr. Norman!

cute pug

The night before last we walked over to Lyn and Kris's house to return their chainsaw. (We had a bad storm that brought down a big tree limb that needed to be cut up.) We hung out there for a while, and I played with Paige and Claire - good times. Until ... I got my first prostate exam ... and it wasn't by Lyn (who is also my Vet), but by her 17 month old daughter, Claire! She stuck her finger right in my bumhole! LOL! Everyone laughed. Well, everyone except me. So here is some advice - don't stand with your bumhole facing a baby while she's have a diaper change!

And would someone please tell blogger that bumhole is not misspelled.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    LOL! Norman, sounds like you were clearly violated.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no!!! hahahaha Poor Norman. Indy had that done when she needed her temperature taken, she did not enjoy it.
    Maybe bumhole is two words?

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said…

    Doh! Norman, that's humiliating! Looks like Claire is gonna follow in her Mom's footsteps though!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    LMAO!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Oh man, does that sound like a whole bunch of not fun. You poor thing.

    Roxy

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said…

    Hi Mr. Norman!!
    Oh no, about the bumhole thing. Well, the baby must have been curious... but I know you learned a good lesson.
    I have a new blog now; please come meet my new brother! If you would like to link to me, can you please list me as "Sunshine and Mud Puddles"? Thanks!
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    For the record, I enjoy the pictures of the people too :)

    Sorry about the um - exam. How mortifying that must have been! Maybe she's getting you back for all of those wet kisses!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Poor Normie. I'm seein a lot of puggy blogs lately with this same thing going on. I don't know why it looks so interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home