Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Work Hard for the Money

Well, the bad news is that I didn't make a million dollars at work last week. The good news is that I did make a new friend! Hooray!

Here I am with my new friend, Meghan. I was helping her out with her American Chestnut duties. We gave one chestnut CPR, but he didn't make it. Poor little bugger. Keep on fighting for the chestnuts Meghan!

Norman and Meghan

This is the look I had on my face when I found out that the American Chestnut Foundation is a non-profit and that I wouldn't hit my million dollar goal by the end of the week. You see that spreadsheet I was working on? That's right. I use the Excel. By the way, Sarah, you put my harness on me backwards. LOL!

Desk Job

After the news of my insubstantial pay, I slept through the rest of the work week. It was nice of Sarah to bring my floor cushion and squirrel to work. I wanted to bring Hootie, but she said Hootie was too skanky. Poor Hootie. It's not his fault he likes to flirt with all the ladies. I wouldn't call him "skanky" though! Geesh!

Power nap

Hello all my friends at the American Chestnut Foundation! I hope you're having a great day, and I hope to see you again soon!

7 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    We don't understand why you couldn't get paid one million dollars, Norman. We think you are certainly worth it.
    You look very cute on your cushion.

    Roxy

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Libby's Library said…

    Well, Goodboy - If I had an extra million laying around...I'd give it to you just for being so darn Cute!

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Goodboy is right. If Hootie can make a contribution, Hootie should be included!!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well that really sucks about not making one million dollars! Plus no Hootie. :(

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    LOL! I didn't realize the harness was upside until I tracked down a photo of him in the harness on his blog! I switched it around real quick...
    Thanks for coming to work with us, Norman! Especially when you snored loudly for an hour after I ate lunch...made me sleepy!

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Skanky hootie!!!

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Yes indeed, very disappointing.

    The mutts toys are skanky too! Just the way they like them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home