Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Soul Mates

The weekend with Pugsley and Junebug went well. Woman was impressed by how nice I was to the Pug visitors. I usually do not like to share my toys, I get aggressive when any Pug gets near my Woman (sorry Winston and Sela), and bite at other dogs if they try to get out the door ahead of me. Keep in mind that I'm a Pug, so "aggressive" means I whine a little bit in the other dog's direction, but still - Woman says it's rude.

I particularly like Pugsley. I'm pretty sure we're soul mates. I haven't had a real dog friend since Chewbear died. Woman is so excited that Pugsley and I are friends, as she was afraid I am an anti-social dog.

Pugsley and I did a lot of kissing to reaffirm our soulmate-itude for each other.

norman and pugsley are gay for each other

That's right. We licked each other. It's all good. Dogs lick to show affection. It's not like I LOVE LOVE Pugsley. I just regular love him.

maybe they're cleaning each other

Junebug wasn't convinced of this. She's disappointed to learn that she's actually the beard in their relationship.

junebug

Pugsley likes birdbath water. He says it tastes all birdy.

pugsley drinking from the bird bath

Pug tails!

pug tails

We worked hard all weekend, so we had to rest hard too! LOL!

norman and pugsley take a break from all the gay

I'm glad Pugsley lives nearby, because I want to go visit him again really soon! Like, right now! Let's go Woman!!

12 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Oh, how sweet! I especially like how you and Pugsley both like to lay on the edge of the carpet! LOL! And I know which pug tail is yours!! It curls right up the middle! LOL!

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Page said…

    I got a little carried away there. Didn't mean to put "LOL" in twice. I'm starting to sound obnoxious...

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    LOL!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha Sounds like you had a good visit Norman. :)

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Great visit! And I'll do it, too. LOL...LOL...you always crack me up at least twice, Norman's Woman. :)

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    It's nice to see that you have new friends and a soul mate!! So happy we found your blog!! You make Mommy smile AND LOL!! LOL!!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    These pictures are so sweet :)

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, you are developing your own camp now. I'm curious if Ian stayed around or checked into a near by hotel?

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Libby's Library said…

    I'm so glad that you had a great time with Pugsley. Aren't friends great!

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Poor Junebug having to be the beard! Oh well, at least you found your soulmate!
    Jemima Jones Beck

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said…

    Oh Norman, you are one of the funniest dogs I have ever known!
    "I just regular love him." Haha!!
    Sounds like you had a great weekend - hope this one is also great!
    xo

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    aww, norman, i'm glad you have a new soulmate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home