Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

More Goodies from the Garden

When Woman is up working in the garden, I get real excited, because I know I'm going to get a treat. I like to stare at her and give her a couple "warning barks" across her bow. If she doesn't respond, I start to bark like a maniac until she can't take it any more!

norman wants a garden treat

This morning I was treated to a yummy tomato. Woman says it's a bribe to keep me quiet, but I still think it's a treat for being such a good boy. LOL!

norman eats a tomato

That was one yummy tomato!

norman licking his chops

Once Woman gives me a treat, she has to get out of the garden fast or I start barking more and more, demanding another treat. I got that Woman trained up real good!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said…

    Oh Norman, of course that treat is for being a good boy!! And how could she even resist your face?!
    xo

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Yep, sounds like you've got that woman trained! Good for you!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Tiffany and the Munchkins said…

    Hi Norman. That looks like a very tasty tomato. What a good way to get goodies from your human. It doesn't work on our pawrents though. Our Mom says you are too stinkin' cute! Oh, and you are our Carolina cousin!

    Chihuahua kisses,
    Bentley & Lexus

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, you is too smart for words!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    I'll bet that tomato was good!! Way to train the Woman, Norman!!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Dan Coyle said…

    Heh, you know how to play the woman like a fiddle, Norman! Pugs are uniquely skilled that way.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Nom...nom...nom...! Norman, you're so cute...and what a scam! I see you've got your woman trained perfectly.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmm nothing better then fresh tomatoes!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    OOOOH! We need garden pics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home