Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sausagefest!

The Second Annual Sausagefest is scheduled for this weekend, hosted by My People! There will be bratwurst from Hickory Nut Gap, an icy keg of Endless Summer from Pisgah Brewing, and some other sides and desserts made by yours truly. OK, actually Woman is making the food, but I am in the kitchen supervising and cleaning up anything she drops.

Our friend Doug is bringing some sound system equipment so we can have music, and we're going to hold a friendly little open mic night so people can showcase their talents. I haven't decided what I'm going to sing yet. Your suggestions are welcome!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    How about "roll out the barrel"?

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, i wish i could have up for sausagefest but alas we have to stuff, lick and stamp one million bazillion inviations for the spca fur ball...maybe you should come over here and help us? i bet you could lick the envelopes...hope sausagefest is a hit and expect to see pictures come monday

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said…

    Wow! You's gonna be the luckiest pug in the world! Mmmmmm, sausage.....

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Mmmm....Sausagefest!

    (Btw, that sounds so dirty it's cracking me up!)

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Salinger The Pug said…

    Mom and I had the same idea that Nevis did....not that there's anything wrong with that!

    Have fun at your Sausagefest (hahahaha!) I think I'll start planning my own!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Sausagefest sounds like fun!!!! Not sure what you should sing, but hope the Woman gets video so we can all see =)!!!!

    Have a gredat weekend!!

    Lilo

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Frank sings. Ill have to record it. Its pretty awful though.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    When I read the title of this post I thought "sausagefest!? Uh oh, woman is making fun of Norman's figure again".
    Maybe you should sing the big butts song my sir mix a lot!

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Dan Coyle said…

    In honor of the release of Inglorious Basterds, how about some David Bowie?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home