Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Sixty-Two

That's how many degrees it is in my house today. The People won't turn on the heater, and Woman won't come out on the couch and snuggle me. What's a Pug to do? It's frickin' freezing! I guess I'll just snuggle my kitty. Kitty always wants to snuggle.

Woman has been letting me sleep with her lap blanket at night so when she gets up in the morning it's nice and warm. She says it's the only way she can get out of bed in the morning! I'm gonna pee on it tonight. That'll learn her!

9 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    62 degrees, Norman?

    What you need, my friend, is a snuggie.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww poor Norman! I have been using Gus as my blanket but we finally turned the furnace on last night, it takes the edge off!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman you need to go back to bed.

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Peeing on the blanky may not be such a great idea. I think you should lobby for a snuggie or a cuddle buddy!!!

    Lilo

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Peeing on the blanky may not be such a great idea. I think you should lobby for a snuggie or a cuddle buddy!!!

    Lilo

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Okay. Confession time. I put my cold hands under Guido's armpits to warm them. I can't help it. When I get cold hands, he's the perfect warmer. He doesn't seem to mind.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said…

    Pug snuggie!!!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    62? That's warm. It was 37 the other morning here!

    Roxy

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Do you make Woman's lap blanket smell all frito-y and delicious?? I LOVE it when the pugs lay on our blankets and give it their little puggy smell!! Is that weird?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home