Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, January 04, 2010

New Baby!

Ian's sister, Allison, had her baby on December 31, 2009. She gets to share her birthday with Uncle Michael, but I don't think he minds.

Here she is, Hannah Beatrice.

whitney and hannah

And in case you're wondering, yes, she is my baby. All babies belong to me! The People won't take me to see her though. Babys' Daddy's have no rights in today's society.

ian and hannah

I did get to see one of my babies this weekend, although this guy Andy claims it's his baby. Whatever. Ena is totally my baby! I mean seriously - she looks like a teddy bear. Doe Andy resemble a teddy bear? No. Do I? Well, no, but I do more so than him. Geesh.

IMG_7495


8 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Ian looks mighty cute with that baby. Is Normie gonna get a baby brother or sister?

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They are so cruel to keep you from your baby!! Who is very adorable so congrats to ian and woman on being aunty and uncle!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    congrats uncle norman!!

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, all babies look like you...so cute. You look like you might be allergic to that baby girl by that face you are making!

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, i think you'd do an excellent job babysitting...you could make a few bucks to buy hooties and goodboy bones with!

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    Congrats to you and your baby's momma, Norman!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said…

    You gots cute babies, Norman!

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Page said…

    awww, congrats to the new aunt, uncle and Cousin Norman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home