Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Merry Chrilloade

One of the highlights of the Dirty Santa party was a gift basket Ian procured containing some hot chocolate, candy, a candle that smells like baby diapers (gag), one of those chocolate orange thingies and two of these mugs.

merry chrilloade

Does that say "Merry Chrilloade?"

Yes, I believe it does. I vote we all start celebrating Chrilloade from now on. I haven't completely devised the rules yet, but it will involve giving me things. Nice things. Things like butt rubs and new hooties. I'm open to suggestions.

Speaking of nice things, Woman got me a new toy during her after Christmas shopping spree.

Meet "Lamby Poo".

norman and lamby poo

He's very soft and snuggly. Woman got him for just $2 at Bath and Body Works. He smells pretty good too!

I also commandeered this blanket from Woman. She got it for Christmas. Someone from Ian's side of the family always gives Woman a blanket at Christmas. I guess she must get cold easily. Too bad for her, because it's mine now!

norman with my new blanket


I hope you are all enjoying your Chrilloade!

11 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Whitney said…

    Ha! This made me laugh right the heck out loud. Merry Chrilloade indeed!

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    That mug is so weird! I laughed out loud too.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We have a lamby too and he doesn't look like that anymore at all!! :) Gus carries him around by his back leg :)

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Well Merry Chrilloade to you too!

    I can't believe you haven't heard of Chrilloade before. It does in fact involve a lot of cookies and butt rubs for dogs.

    Love the lambypoo

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Hey Chrillode...who knew?? It sure is cute even if it is misspelled. I think bring you a gift when people come over is a great idea! Your lamby looks so soft.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger dw said…

    Hey Norman, nice Lambie and great job of appropriating the blankie! :)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Salinger The Pug said…

    What the...???? That mug is HILARIOUS!!!!!

    Chrilloade sounds a lot like Festivus!

    Love,
    S-Dog

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Chrilloade - it kinda sounds like we are celebrating whale food. They eat tons of Krill (crill?).
    At any rate, i'm excited to celebrate Chrilloade!

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    Haaa! I was thinking mom needed a candle to burn off some of the toxic gas that shoots out of Betty's bung hole, but I don't think a candle that smells like dirty diapers is gonna work!

    Good score on the blankie. You look pretty cozy.

    Stella, Gunther and Betty

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Go ahead and send the candle down here...my house already smells like dirty diapers and we could use the warmth. BTW, those lambies from Bath and Body Works are THE BEST. Last year I got one for free and just gave it to the pugs....they LOVE LOVE LOVE it and it's somehow still is really great shape!!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Page said…

    is=in. i like to type in code. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home