Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Miniature Humans

Lex recently asked me if I have ever met a miniature human, and if so, whether I like them. Well Lex, yes, I have met many miniature humans in my days. Sometimes when we go to the park, there are little humans toddling around, and they seem to quite enjoy the look of me. They often pull on my ears and jowls. It's uncomfortable, but they smell good, so I let them do it. Also, I have been around little baby Claire several times. I like to sniff her head and give her kisses. I spend a good amount of time with Sarah and Paige (who are 2 1/2 years old), and they are nice kids. They like to chase me and laugh really hard when I give them kisses. So overall, I do like the miniature humans. They seem to have good hearts, and they're easy to please. I just wish they would share their cookies with me. Miniature humans seem to be very greedy with their sweets.

In other news, Mr. Ian has a new shirt up for voting at Threadless. You should definitely go show him some love.

Fake Plastic Trees - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

I would also like to announce that it is my birth month! Woo-hoo! My birthday is March 27th, but I like to celebrate all month long. I will be seven soon. Woman says I am getting old, but I still feel like a puppy!

11 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Seven, I just can't believe that Norman...you don't look a day over 2!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    happy birthday month, norman...i think you should be getting a special treat every day! seven is the new 5 isn't it?

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger AM said…

    I know your people feed you a diet that involves ground beef, perhaps in honor of your birthday they will take you to McDonalds for a buger? It's all the same, right?

    You are very gentile with the miniature humans. Alfred's been known to knock Emma down (accidently-Im sure) but when you visited, you were very respectful of her space. :)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for answering Norman! My puggies don't know very many minature humans, so I was just being nosy! :)
    Happy month long birthday!
    You look very young for seven, Indy is only 2.5 and already has a little grey chin.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Page said…

    You really do look fabulous for seven...Winston has aged well, too, I think, but Sela had a gray chin when we got her and she was only seven months old! Winston is starting to go gray on his chin and, honestly, it breaks my heart. I don't want them to get older!! But, Winston and Sela don't seem to care..nothing slows them down!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Norman, if it makes you feel any better, you do not look seven at all!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    Happy Birthday Month Norman! are you getting treats each day this month?

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    You are not old, Norman, you are experienced. There is a difference. And besides, 16 is old. 7 is not.

    Roxy

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Bella and Perogi said…

    Happy early birthday Norman!! I love how pugs get along so well with "mini humans". Just one of the many reasons why pugs are the best :)

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Norman buddy! Happy BirthMonth!!! You know I never met a mini human till now??? Weird no?
    Huuugs!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Happy Birthday, Norman! Hope you have a fantastic birthday too! I like little humans too...I'm very intrigued by them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home