Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Fat Tuesday

Is everyone excited that today is Super Fat Tuesday? Not only do we get to celebrate Mardi Gras with a big bowl of red beans and rice, but we may also find out who our presidential candidates will be! Oh the excitement! Do any of you get to vote today? It looks like Pam and Punchy do! I think some of my other friends in the West like Jemima Jones and Northerners like Suki Sumo may also be voting today! Oh, and don't forget about Alaska - Frances Louise, get your voting pen out! My People are registered Independents, so they don't get to vote at all in the primaries, but the North Carolina primary is not until May. It's pretty unfair that our votes wouldn't count anyway since the "winner" will probably have enough delegates after today's results are posted. Our voting system is messed up. I am still in favor of people lining up and peeing on their favorite candidates, but that's a Pug's solution to everything! Happy voting everyone!

Here I am in drag celebrating the Mardi Gras. Woman said men in New Orleans often dress in drag during Mardi Gras, so it's ok for me to wear this teddy today. Woo-hoo!

Norman the cross-dressing Pug

17 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, i agree we peeps here in nc are totally ROBBED of voting. it ain't fair. boo - let's go pee on everyone.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    My humans are voting for sure, I think pops is an independent but they get to vote in the democratic primary! Whoo hoo. Now what's this about fat? Do we get an extra dinner today?

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Oscar said…

    I think we should pee on the candidates we Don't like. Anyway, I like your mardi gras outfit.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    LOL -- I like the idea of peeing on the candidates . . . no chad counting there!

    You make an attractive pug in that teddy . . . did you need to flash anyone to get those beads?

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What did you do to get those beads? ;0)

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    My co-workers and I were talking about the voting system today and I agree, it is messed up.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Mom really likes the pee on the candidates you don't like. That would have been a lot of fun. I think I could get into it.

    Roxy

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    very cute norman, we voted last week.

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Aww...poor Norman. You robbed him of his masculinity in that photo. On the inside he feels dirty and ashamed.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Love the beads! You look like the king of Mardi Gras!!! Rice and beans...I thought we were supposed to eat pancakes?????

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Hey Norman! You look HOT! Woo Woo! I love a man in drag (I take after Mom who says that Johnny Depp never looked hotter then when he was wearing eyeliner).
    Love ya, sweet cheeks!
    Jemima Jones Beck

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    In Canada we just vote for whoever we want and we can change our 'allegiance' whenever we feel like it without having to register it. Your system seems like a lot of effort.

     
  • At 2:55 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Looks like someone is in full celebration mode! He kinda looks like my Otis. We're in Oregon and by the time our primaries role around seems like it's already a done deal on who our candidate is going to be :(

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    I don't think Kentucky votes until May either. A lot of good it will do then ...

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Norm, they were on the road because the weather forcast was for 6 inches of snow. Remember, this was 1978, no cell phones, no advanced weather technology. It took everyone by surprise because of the full moon and the wind.

    Roxy

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Yep, we voted last week..I don't understand why all state primaries aren't on the same day so no state's outcome can influence the other states? whatev....anyhow, you just blow me away in that teddy, norman. How did you get all those beads??? hmmmm

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said…

    Super Fat Tuesday sounds like a really great excuse to eat a lot of FATTENING food which is my favorite.

    My parents did vote... allegedly. They left me in the kennel for three hours while they caucused some some Obamamama dude. They came back smelling like food though so I'm not sure exactly where they were.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home