Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, January 11, 2008

Kiss and Tell

I am one to kiss and tell, and I even like to share the pictures with my blogger friends! So, if you're at my house, and I'm loving on you, watch out for that camera!!

You all know Sarah by now, because I talk about her a lot. I really like Sarah. She's so cute and just my size! I wish all People were Sarah's height. Sarah came over to our house the other day and was in the mood for a cookie. Look at that sweet face. She's saying, "Cheese" in case you couldn't tell.

sarah with a christmas cookie

I really wanted a bite of that cookie, but she was being greedy with it, and wouldn't even give me the last crumb!

After she finished her cookie, she decided she was in the mood for some Pug kisses. Who wouldn't be, right? So I decided to give her what she wanted. It helped that she had some remnants of that green icing on her face for me to lick. She would point to a place on her face for me to kiss, and I would kiss away.

norman and sarah

She just couldn't get enough of me, and I couldn't get enough of that sweet icing!

norman and sarah

Some kisses were not accepted as willingly as others.

norman and sarah

When we both got tired out, we just sat quietly together and reflected on our love of cookies.

norman and sarah

I don't want you all to get the wrong impression that I'll just lick away on the side of any one's face, because I won't. Here I am refusing Uncle Michael's request for a kiss. Denied!!

norman and uncle michael

16 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    Such cute pics, Sarah is adorable.

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Sarah is precious! She reminds me so much of a little girl I know named Anna. Anyhow, Norman, I think it is sweet of you to give out your kisses, but smart to hold back every now and then. People will just take advantage if you give them out all the time!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Aw! Those are some cute pictures of you and Sarah. I wish I had a little Sarah friend...
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Sarah is so sweet! Man, I'd love one of those cookies right now too! I'm happy to have been a recipient of some of your kisses!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh the cuteness of Sarah!!! SO ADORABLE!!!

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Giggs loves to kiss babies and kids too. He also likes to give his daddy kisses, but he very rarely gives his mama kisses :(

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Sarah reminds me of the little girl in the movie Savannah Smiles in these photos. She is too cute!

    Maybe Uncle Michael needs a green cookie too ;)

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, I see you have found yourself a girlfriend...a cute and sweet one who likes cookies!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    You two are so cute together!

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Your Sarah friend is quite adorable, and tasty too with the icing on her face!

    I am glad you showed a little restraint with Uncle Michael . . . maybe he could get you to kiss him if he put icing on his face . . .

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Aww..Sarah sure is sweet I can sww why you like her so much! cute tiny fingers to lick!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    That is a wonderful photo shoot. How adorable. We are happy that you have a little person to play with.

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Weeny&Daisy said…

    Aww! You and Sarah are so adorable!!

    We love cookies toooooo

    Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    You two are so cute together. I love cookies, I just don't get any.

    Roxy

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Those pics with Sarah are so cute. napoleon loves our neices too and just lets them pet him and get chased by them. he just eats it up!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    Sarah is so adorable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home