Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, December 31, 2007

Phat Loots!

I got some serious loots this year for Christmas. Check me out with all my presents on Christmas morning.

norman checking out presents

OK, so they're not really "all" mine, but it looks impressive, eh? Let's see what I actually got for Christmas.

This is the first present I opened. I could smell that there was something yummy in there, and it took me no time to rip that paper off!

norman with a present

It's a yummy liver-flavored chew! This will last me through next Christmas I'm sure. I don't chew very quickly. I like to savor the flavor!

norman with his liver chew

Here I am with a bag of something.

norman with his gifts

Let me get my head down in there and see what I've got.

norman head in a bag

It's homemade treats from a gourmet dog store downtown! Oh yummy! Apple, cheese and chicken! All the major food groups!

norman with a treat

I got a lot of great gifts, but this is probably my favorite. It's a Boxer Brownie from Three Dog Bakery in Asheville. Oh, it was so good! Sure, I'm not a Boxer, but I think I enjoyed it even more than a Boxer would have.

norman with his boxer brownie

I also got this pheasant squeaker toy and an otter squeaker toy (not shown). They're pretty good toys, but Hootie is still my favorite.

norman with his pheasant

My "big" present this year is a new bed! Hooray! I don't have to sleep on that old comforter any more! I have a real bed now. I have had a number of real beds in the past, but I always end up peeing on them and ruining them. Woman says I am NEVER allowed to be alone with this bed, because it costs a lot more than any other bed I have ever had. Whatevah. We'll see how long it lasts.

norman in his new bed

This is the neat-o nifty bag from Three Dog Bakery. Woman thought you would enjoy the cute holiday doggies on it.

three dog bakery bag

Even the sides have cute animated doggies in festive attire.

three dog bakery bag

I did not get any new clothes this year! Hooray! I hate clothes!

Later this week I'll show you all what the People got for Christmas and I'll show you the sweater Woman made for Baby Sarah.

Happy New Year everyone!!

11 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Those look like great gifts and great photos. Mom loves the one of you with your head in the bag.

    Roxy

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Holy Cow -- you hit the jackpot Norman! What excellent gifts you received . . . that Boxer brownie looks yummy! Hey, if you can't finish any of those awesome treats you received, send some my way! And what a way cool bed -- very appropriate for a superstud . . .

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Looks like Santa was real good to you! You look so pretty in your new bed. I hope you are a good boy and don't pee on it. You might find yourself back on the comforter...but the comfort sounds good too. Looks like you have enough treats to keep you busy until springtime.

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    It's good to hear from you Norman. I love the new bed.
    I hope you didn't eat all those goodies in one day and get a tummy ache ;)

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Nice loot Norman. The bed is awesome! Maybe you won't feel bad about not being in the humans bed now!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Nice loot Norman. The bed is awesome! Maybe you won't feel bad about not being in the humans bed now!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from your Secret Admirer. I'm glad you are doing well and got such great PHAT loot.

    I hope you have a great 2008. I'll be cherishing your postings and keeping a special place for you in my heart.

    Until we meet ...

    Your Secret Admirer.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Man Norman, you really racked up! That bed is beautiful. Don't pee in it because I bet it is way more comfy than the blanket is.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Nice Christmas you has Norman! Love the new Bed! Sha-weeet!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Norman's new bed "gift" is SOOO cool! How much did it cost??

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Hi Nevis! The bed was like $40 at PetSmart. More than Woman wanted to pay, but the only one she found that she liked.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home