Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Where are the Snuggles?

Woman told me that now that the baking is finished, we will knit and snuggle on the couch every night until Christmas. Do you think we were knitting and snuggling last night? No, we were not. Woman and Ian both were wrapping presents, then putting those wrapped presents into big boxes and taping them up. What's the point of that? Woman asked if I wanted to be shipped to Ohio or Florida. I don't know the answer to that question. I just want to snuggle! Make with the snuggles, or at least give me a cookie to placate me.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Oscar said…

    snuggle? no, you want to play! And eat! And if your Mom asks where you want to be shipped too-tell her Ohio. You can come live with me!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    What's that - you are not getting snuggles? Call People for the Protection of Pugs - that's abuse!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Norman...have your Woman ship you here to New Hampshire...We will all snuggle with you! your gonna want the snuggling here it is COLD outside! I will be waiting for your arrival!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, we have room for you here!! Tell her to put you on the greyhound bus and I'll pick you up over in Mobile! Bring a box of those cookies with you!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    I agree with the pug abuse thing -- pugs require daily snuggles. At least your people don't put scotch tape on your paws and laugh as you try to bite it off!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    You can come to NY, I am not doing anything here for at least 8 days!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Pedro said…

    I hear you on the lack of snuggles. This will be my first year with this whole Christmas shannanagains and so far I am not overly impressed. There is a lot less ME time right now than I'd like.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home