Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Guilty Pleasure

I probably have a lot of guilty pleasures, but if I had to name my number one guilty pleasure that I enjoy above all other guilty pleasures, it would definitely be pooping in the front yard. Every day Ian and I head out the front door at around 2pm to check the mail, and every day I attempt to poop in the front yard. Sometimes he successfully stops me and throws me in the backyard, but sometimes he doesn't catch me in time, and victory is mine! The funny thing is that when he throws me in the backyard to finish what I started out front, I don't feel the desire to poop any more! Why do I love pooping in the front yard so much? Well, mainly because it ticks Ian off so badly. He always yells, "You dang dog! Don't poop in the front yard!" Or something like that - I'm just paraphrasing, but it really cheeses him off, and I think it's funny. I also like pooping in the front yard so all other dogs know it is my yard. Murphy trots over to our yard occasionally and claims my yard for his own by leaving behind a steamer. I have to take a stand against that, and pooping out there is the only way to get through to him. But mostly it's to cheese Ian off.

9 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    ha, ha - you are just too funny, norman!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger L said…

    You should tell Ian that at least it's not a HUMAN pooping in the front yard!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Ian should realize you can't keep a pug from pooping where he/she wants to poop.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Do you ever kick your back legs to cover your poop but then end up kicking your poop instead?? Well, that's what Winston and Sela do all the time! Gross! But, at least it's in the backyard ;)

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said…

    Over at our house, we'd be happy with pooping in the front yard or the back - just as long as it wasn't in the house!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    If I wasn't allowed to poop in the front yard, there wouldn't be ANY dog poopin' there! It sounds like someone needs a little bug in their ear to keep their dog on their own property. We have a leash law, but you wouldn't know it.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    ha! A steamer...LOL that made me chuckle...

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Heh heh!

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, what is Ian trying to do over there? He needs more pugs in his life so he can see that pooping in the front yard is a good thing. I think many dogs like to poop in our front yard and we don't mind. But Ian needs to get the little sign that says "curb your dog" with the little bags provided for them. Our neighbor has one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home