Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Maggie on My Mind



Our thoughts and prayers are with sweet little Miss Maggie today. She has been very sick for the past couple of days, and may be experiencing seizures. Her condition has the Doctors baffled, and her parents are very worried. Please stop by Maggie's blog today to give her your best wishes and support. Also, perhaps you might have some advice for her parents. I know a number of you work in Pug rescue and see a lot of different Pug conditions. Maybe you can help her out!

We love you Maggie and are thinking of you and praying for you. Stay strong sweetie pie.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Oscar said…

    We hope she gets better soon! How scary this must be for her parents!

     
  • At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I posted a pray request on Pugvillage.com lets join and have good vibes so she get better soon
    love jessica

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    oh, I hope she gets better soon. Saying a prayer for her and her parents.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I hope she pulls through this. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and her people now.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Clover said…

    I keep thinking about Maggie too. I hope she is doing ok!! Thinking good thoughts for her and her family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home