Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Vogue!

Finally Lmizzle got her Pay it Forward gift in the mail! It's been like 6 weeks! Silly Canadaland.

Here I am modeling it.

norman modeling scarf

I know I look unhappy, but that's the look I'm going for. It's all the rage these days with those crazy model-types. You can't tell, but I'm all emaciated and skeleton-like under that scarf. Thin is in - LOL!

I got to go for an afternoon walk today, because Woman could not work out at the gym. She went to the gym as usual to work out, but she said it was like 80 degrees in there! She asked the owner why it was so hot, and the owner gave her a lot of attitude and a lame excuse. Apparently, they have switched over from air conditioning to heat and they can't switch back without paying the electrician $400 to come out and switch it. Woman says that is BULL CRAP. She has 10 months left on her contract though. So anyway, Woman came back home all ticked off, and we went for a walk. She got really mad at me during the walk, because apparently I stop to pee every ten steps, but I can't help it. I just gotta go! Geesh. She's in a mood today. Beware.

11 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger AM said…

    That is a gorgeous scarf! How long does it take your Woman to knit one?

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, that's a gorgeous scarf - why did you not keep it for yourself? it's hot here today too. inside and out.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    That is so pretty...I think your Woman needs to open an Esty shop.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    That scarf is beautiful! Woman, you really did a great job. I love the frilly-looking edge (I have no clue what it is called!).

    As usual, Norman, you look ticked. I’m sure Woman feeds you treats for the modeling though! Surely you get something!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Poor Norman! You put up with so much from The Woman and Ian. You are like a saint!

    P.S. Norman, please tell the Woman the scarf is very pretty!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Thanks for the compliments on the scarf and the modeling. Woman said the scarf took about 30 hours total knitting time. She says the ruffles are a serious pain in the rear end.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    That scarf is gorgeous on you Norman! You are quite the scarf model these days.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Oh man! Mommy knows what that is like. At campus where Mommy works and works out-they've switched over to heat and it was really warm yesterday. She was soaked after her workout which is rare for her. She also said she was going to melt in her office because it was so hot she couldn't breath!

    Haha. When I go for walks I poop every 10 feet! hehehe!

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    That is a lot of poop Oscar! I pooped yesterday RIGHT BEFORE our walk, but I still managed to poop in a big pile of leafs on the side of the road! Woman was so mad!

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    The scarf is beautiful, I like the ruffle.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, isn't a walk for pooping and peeing???? Tell the Woman she should walk FOUR Pugs and see what goes on!!!

    The scarf is so pretty...30 hours, amazing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home